Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mediterranean Pork Chops

Tonight I decide to make a nice Greek stuffed pork chop for dinner.  I served it with a Greek spinach salad and some zucchini and patty pan squash.  I just tucked the squash into the pan with the chops and baked them together.  This made a nice fall dinner. 

2 thick sliced pork chops
2 t. oregano
4 T. feta cheese
1/2 c. spinach (I used frozen chopped)
1 shallot, sliced

Take a meat mallot and pound the chops until thin.  Sprinkle each chop with 1 t. oregano.  On one end of each chop place 1/2 of the shallot, and spinach.  Sprinkle the other half of the chop with half of the feta.  They should look like this:




Then roll the chop up, secure with a toothpick, and place in a baking pan.  Put into a 375 oven and bake for 45 minutes.  Here are mine before baking:

After this I just tucked my sliced squash around the chops, and sprinkled it all with a little olive oil:)

No comments:

Post a Comment