This is a great recipe I got from Prevention's website. If you have never checked them out this is a great resource for healthy meals. This is a perfect dinner salad for a summer's meal. I served it over romaine lettuce.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- For the salad:
- 1 1/4 pounds chilled cooked shrimp, tails removed
- 12 ounces dungeness or blue crabmeat
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shelled edamame or thawed frozen edamame
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 c. chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 c. fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut in 1/2
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Put the chopped romaine lettuce on serving plates or in bowls.
- Mix the salad ingredients into the dressing and spoon on top of the romaine.
- Garnish with eggs and a sprinkle of paprika.