Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Spectacular Salmon

I do not like my salmon fishy tasting.  For this reason I have never been a big salmon fan.  Yes I know it is a super food and so healthy.  Then my daughter came over and fixed this salmon recipe for me..she promised it will not taste fishy.  And it didn't ....I actually liked it.  The original recipe calls for the salmon to be baked..but you are always welcome to put it on the BBQ if you prefer.  This is what a piece of king salmon looked like before popping it in the oven, with the marinade on top.  NO I did not marinate it.



6 T. olive oil
1 T. fresh chopped parsley
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 t. salt
1 t. basil
1 T. lemon juice
1 t. black pepper

Whisk all ingredients together.  Put your salmon on a piece of aluminum foil, in a glass baking dish.  Spread the marinade on top of the salmon.  Seal the aluminum foil around the salmon.  Bake at 375 for 35-45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment