- This recipe has a nice Meditteranean/Greek taste. Before serving, if desired, you can sprinkle several tablespoons of feta cheese over each serving.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 16-ounce package shelf-stable gnocchi
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 4 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano, plus more for garnish
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 14-ounce can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped into quarters
- 8 pitted and sliced kalamata olives
- 1 T. red wine vinegar
- Heat 1 T. olive oil in a large fry pan. Add onion, peppers, and garlic. Saute 2-3 minutes. Add gnocchi and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Add in the oregano, chickpeas, tomatoes and artichokes. Stir and cook over medium for 2 more minutes. Add in olives and vinegar.
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Tomato and Artichoke Gnocchi
Posted by Susie