Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mostaccioli

If you look closely at my picture you will notice that the noodle is not mostaccioli--when I went to make the recipe I didn't have any in the cupboard so I just substituted radittore..I have also made this with penne..any way it is still good!
1# Italian sausage (bulk)
4 c. spaghetti sauce
1# mostaccioli noodles cooked and drained
1 beaten egg
15 oz. ricotta cheese
8 oz. grated Mozzarella cheese
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese


Brown sausage, drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and noodles. In a bowl combine the egg, ricotta, and Mozarella. In a 13 x 9 pan spread 1/2 the noodle mixture. Top with all of the ricotta mixture. Top with remaining noodle mixture. Cover and bake at 375 for 40 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment