Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My version of Beef Salad Noodle bowls

This recipe originally posted on The Pioneer Women's website--a great site if you haven't yet checked it out. But like most recipes, I just had to change it up a bit and give it my own spin. So here is my version..both simple and delicious.

1# round steak, pound with a mallet and then slice into strips
3/4 c. soy sauce
5 T. olive oil
2 T. Rice wine vinegar
i T. hot sauce (I used Sriracha)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 t. minced fresh ginger
2 T. brown sugar
1/2 pkg. frozen stir fry veggies
8 oz. thin spaghetti, cooked

Put 2 T. olive oil in a frying pan and add steak. Cook until brown and meat is well done. Add in frozen veggies. Cook until heated. Mix soy sauce, remaining olive oil, rice vinegar, hot sauce, ginger and brown sugar together for a sauce.
Add sauce to meat and veggies. Stir in noodles and serve in bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment