Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Homemade Fajita mix

I just don't like buying and using those little packets of seasoning with a lot of ingredients I can't even read nevertheless pronounce.  My lovely daughter shared this recipe with me quite a while ago and I have been using it ever since.  Just mix up a batch and you are ready to make any kind of fajitas..beef..chicken..fish..even tofu.  Just sprinkle on the seasoning while cooking and that's it.  I think we will have it with chicken tonight:)

If  you don't have these seasonings it is well worth investing in them as they are able to be used in many other recipes too.  This recipe is enough for several batches of fajitas.  Just mix well and use as desired..the more you use the spicer it will be.

3 t. chili powder
1 1/2 t. cumin
2 t. pepper
2 t. salt
1 1/2 t. paprika
1 1/2 t. oregano
3/4 t. garlic powder
3/4 t. onion powder
3/4 t. red pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment