Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

Simpliest Yummy Muffins Ever!

I heard about these muffins from my daughter...she made them with a chocolate cake mix, chocolate chips and pumpkin....that's it.  Yup, that's all the ingredients.  They are light, they are yummy and oh so good.  I decided to make mine with a spice cake mix.  You can use any flavor of cake mix you desire and get as creative as you want.  Believe me it doesn't get any easier than this.  People will rave about your cooking...and you can act like you slaved over the oven for hours.  Well..or you can tell them how easy it was and share this recipe.  Here is how I made mine:

1 spice flavored cake mix
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
This is the basic recipe...I added in 1 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
I didn't have any chopped walnuts but they would be fantastic to add in.

Mix the ingredients well. Put in a greased muffin tin--don't use papers or they will stick.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

That's it!  Happy baking:)

No comments:

Post a Comment