Have you been to Panea and tasted their food? Definitely yummy. Here is a great soup from their menu. Today I am recovering from the flu and cooked up a batch in YES only 30 minutes!
LEMON CHICKEN ORZO SOUP (LOW FAT)
• 8 cups fat-free, low sodium chicken broth
• 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
• 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into small pieces
• 1 medium celery stalk, sliced
• 1/4 cup finely chopped onion (optional -- i do not like onion)
• 1/3 - 2/3 cups chopped spinach
• 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
• 1/4 tsp oregano
• 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
• 1 cup orzo
• Juice of FRESH lemon (about 1/4 cup)
Place all of the ingredients except the lemon juice in a 4-quart pot.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover,
and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until the
vegetables are tender and the orzo is cooked al dente.