- 12 oz. pasta (I used farfalle bows)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
- 1 bunch (about 1 lb.) fresh asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2/3 cup (about 1 carton) Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 c. slice mushrooms
- 1/2 c. slice cherry tomatoes ( I just 1/2'd them)
Prepare pasta al dente according to package instructions.
Grill the chicken until done then slice the chicken into thin strips.
In a skillet with the oil saute the asparagus, garlic, lemon juice and zest, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and rosemary until the asparagus is cooked but still slightly crisp. Stir in the spinach and saute a few minutes more. Stir in the Greek yogurt, and Parmesan cheese
Combine cooked and drained pasta with sauce and chicken. Serve in bowls with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese on top.