Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mediterranean Veggie Sandwhich

Sorry, I don't have a pic of this...I ate this today at a restaurant in Kennewick, Wa.  It was so good I just kept munching away...and then when I was done I thought,,,,hey, that was so good I should put it on my blog...but heck, there is nothing left to take a picture of.  So here is the recipe, trust me it is great!

For one sandwhich:

2 slices multigrain bread
2 T. humus
1/2 T. pesto
2 slices provolone cheese
cucumber, peeled and sliced
lettuce
tomato-sliced
red onion slices

 Spread  humus and pesto onto one slice of the bread.  Top with one slice of the provolone.  Top cheese with lettuce, tomato slices, onion slices, and cucumber slices.  Top all of this with one more slice of provolone, then the remaining piece of bread.  Cut in 1/2 and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment