Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2015

Peanut Butter Brownie Cups

Yesterday my son sent me a post of these begging me to make up a batch for him.  So today that is what I did.  They were so extremely simple to make I thought I would share it for all those cooks who are just starting out or baking challenged.


  • 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
  • 1/2-3/4  cup of peanut butter
  • semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • peanut butter morsal chips
Mix up the brownie mix according to the directions on the box.  Spray with Pam a muffin/cupcake pan.  Put the made up brownie batter into the muffins cups.  Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.  After you take them out of the oven, use a spoon to make an indention in the middle of each brownie.  Microwave the peanut butter for about 20 seconds.  Spoon this into the indentation you made in the brownies.  Sprinkle with peanut butter and chocolate chips.  Set back in the oven for a minute to allow the chips to melt a bit.  Allow to cool in the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment