Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Kahlua Chocolate Chip Toffee Oatmeal Cookies

I got this recipe in my hotmail from justapinch.com.  This is a nice website that will send you recipes in your email.  Since my husband is a BIG lover of kahlua, I thought I should give these a try.



3/4 c. granulated sugar


1 c. brown sugar


1 c. butter, unsalted

3 tsp kahlua


2 eggs 


1 1/2 c. all purpose flour


1 1/2 c. oatmeal, uncooked


3/4 tsp. baking soda


3/4 tsp. salt


2 cups chocolate chips

1 cup toffee chips
Beat together the sugars and butter until mixed well.  Add the eggs, and bean well.  Mix in the kahlua.  Now add all dry ingredients:  flour, , soda and salt.  Mix in oatmeal and then the chocolate chips.  Bake on cooky sheet at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment