Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Pizza Meatballs

Once again I have been unable to post due to the fact that I am sick.  This is getting old.  But I would still like to share some tried and true great recipes.  Alas, I don't have pictures to share because I am not cooking.  But bare with me, and give the recipe a try anyway.  These tasty meatballs can be served as an appetizer, in buns as a meatball sandwich, or over rice or pasta.  You choose!

1# ground beef
1 c. Italian bread crumbs
1/2 c. milk
1/4 c. diced onion
1 t. garlic salt or 1 clove garlic, minced
4 oz. mozzarella cheese
1 jar pizza sauce

In a bowl combine the beef, bread crumbs, milk, onion, and garlic.  Shape into 24 meatballs.  Cut mozzarella into 1/2' cubes.  Push a cube into the center of each meatball.  cover the cheese with the meat.  Put on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.  Heat the  sauce and put the meatballs into the sauce.  Cook until warmed.  Serve as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment