You can cook the meat and veggies for this on the BBQ, on a grill pan or just in a frying pan--whatever works with you. The salsa can be spiced up or down, depending on how much jalapeno you put into it.
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/4 to 1 jalapeño chile
- 3/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. (750 g) flank, skirt steak, or sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 12 flour tortillas, warmed
Serve the meat and vegetables on a warm tortilla drizzles with the avocado salsa.