Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

One Pot Vegetarian Spaghetti

We went camping this week and I wanted to make up a meal that would feed those hungry campers.  I always get a little nervous about keeping meat in a cooler more than a few days.  So I thought I would try this recipe..and it worked great.  I had more picky kiddos who are not fans of mushrooms, onions, and spinach..so when I made it I left those things out.  Sorry I don't have a pic of the spaghetti but here is a pic of the beautiful place we camped.


2-3 c. vegetable broth
1 15 oz. can of tomatoes, diced
1 can of tomato puree
2-3 t. Italian seasoning/herbs
10 oz. dry spaghetti

Bring the vegetable broth, tomatoes and puree to a boil.  Add the spaghetti and cook until a little pas al dente--about 10 minutes.  Cover and let sit for about 5 minutes.  If desired sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment