Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lisa's Chicken Casserole

A coworker, Lisa, shared this recipe with me a few years ago.  It is a good recipe for those nights you just want to throw something together that tastes good, doesn't require much work, and uses ingredients you probably already have in your cupboard.  Lisa's original recipe was even simplier than this one..and I note the changes I made.  Either way, it is good food in a hurry.

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes
2 c. frozen broccoli, defrosted
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 c, sour cream
2 c. cheese garlic croutons
1 c. grated cheese (I used Parmesan)
to this original recipe I added:
1 c. sliced mushrooms
1/4 c. chopped onion
2 T.sherry

Put chicken into a 8 x 8 baking dish.  Top with broccoli, mushrooms and onion.  Mix together the cream of mushroom soup. sour cream and sherry.  Pour over food in casserole diah.  Top with cheese.
Bakeat 350 for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment