Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwhiches

Today promises to be hot, so I got out my trusty crock pot to help keep the kitchen cooler while making dinner.  I saw this recipe on Pinterest, and thought it looked worth trying.  Everyone loves a Caesar salad..so why not as a sandwhich?  This recipe is super easy and would be great for dinner if you are a working and need a nice dinner that keeps your kitchen cool.  Try it today!



Serves 2-3

2 chicken breasts
Cook these all day (6-8 hours) in your crock pot on low with 1/2 c. water.

When you are ready to eat, drain off the water and shred the chicken.  Mix in
1 c. of your favorite Caesar dressing ( I used Ken's brand.)
 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
1 T. chopped parsley
Serve on rolls (I used Kaiser rolls) with shredded lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment