Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2016

Teriyaki Grilled Pork Chops with Grilled Pineapple

I found this recipe when looking at Pinterest one day and it looked so good I added it to my menu list for the month.  Yes it is true!  I sat down and decided what meals I am going to make for the month, made a grocery list and went and got almost everything I will need.  I am hoping this is going to cut down on time spent at the grocery store on my weekends...and help me avoid the craziness of my local supermarket.
   You will need canned pineapple for this recipe in its juice....as the juice will become part of the marinade.  The original recipe suggests marinading the meat overnight...but I didn't have that much time.  I marinated mine for a few hours.  It still was quite good.  You will need to make up some rice to serve it on.


4 pork chops
1 15 oz. can pineapple rings in juice
1/2 c. soy sauce
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 t. garlic powder
optional-1/2 t. ginger

Combine all ingredients except pork chops.  Pour over pork chops and marinate for 2-24 hours.
Grill until cooked well  Grill pineapple slices until warmed and lightly browned.  Serve over rice with a pineapple ring on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment